Called me java

Friday, September 16, 2005

special...

i haven't attend the morning lecture today......as i am so tired and sleepy....i get up at 1214 then...i cook the noodle and have lunch which bought together with kam and yan yesterday, haha~ i found that i am more healthy today, maybe i get enough sleep last night! i haven't fall asleep during the noon lectures~ so fine i am~
i meet kam again around evening, she is really really good girl~ she bring me the knife and yan's gift to me~ ^^ thank you so much! u r so softness to me~ cutely, we have apple together while on the way of leaving, haha~ welcome to my hostel everytime~ look forward to see u next time~
i also work the video clip with xianian tonight! 0316am, we finished la~~~yeah!!! good job brother!! my life timetable is upside-down now.....tired, sick but happy today!!!

1 Comments:

  • Java~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    get well soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will visit you more frequently in the coming days!!!
    hehe~~~~~~~~~~~
    Java !!!!!!!
    Take care!!!
    Wish you happy every day !!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/16/2005 07:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home