Called me java

Sunday, September 18, 2005

forgive

this saturday has many moods......

it is my first time to meet Yellow bee in sheung shui, he phoned me at morning and we toke the KCR togehter~ We talked so much too~ and i played the chess game in his mobile, he said he only win once, while my turn, i win the computer within 10mins~~ hahah~~~

He go to shatin and i go to MK of my fyp materials, i got discouragement as the wheels cost $800...we only have $1600 budget, how can we use so much money on wheels............we complusively change our idea now......and i try to find a shop for 45mins but no any news...raining while i am walking too......so faze...

originally, i dated Max and Yellow bee to have dinner tonight, however...Max phoned me and said that he can't join tonight......double disappointment...

while i back to church, i talk so less this time...i think i always forgive ppl, however indeed, i am the one who forgiven by my father, dear god

i refill energy, haha, nice chat with hoying, puiying and chun ming while dinner, and i play winning eleven 6 in church with allen, anthony and turtle and equip a big big TV, so fantastic~

i haven't go to join xianian at mid-night, as i feel tired and always "cut", i don't want to spread my sickness......haha, but i still meet chi son for fyp in msn......till 3am..?! i dun have the sense of timeing now......oops...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home